TowerWatch Ministries • View topic - MM Outreach on KKLA

Former Jehovah’s Witnesses and others creating a warm Christian atmosphere

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MM Outreach on KKLA
PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb, 2008 5:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I received this email from my friend Cynthia Hampton and thought I'd pass it along. Sorry for the short notice but I received it just moments ago.

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

This in reference to the ongoing story concerning MM Outreach (formerly Macgregor Ministries; Lorri & Keith Macgregor, who have retired, handing over Macgregor Ministries to MM Outreach as a merger) and their problems with the Canadian version of the IRS. The Canadian IRS has revoked their tax exempt status as a bonified ministry/charity that does outreach to Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons as well as other cults, providing them with information and materials. I emailed the Frank Pastore Show, a Christian talk show in Los Angeles outlining the problems that both Richard and Cheryl Schatz are having regarding the Canadian Government.

Frank Pastore will be interviewing Richard and Cheryl today on Frank Pastore's call in Radio Show at 4:25 p.m. Pacific Standard Time; (which is 5:25 Mountain, 6:25 Central, 7:25 Eastern) regarding what has recently happened to them.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, please tune into KKLA at 99.5 FM at 4:25 today. The Frank Pastore Show begins at 4:00 Pacific Time. If you are out of the Los Angeles Metro area, you can still listen to KKLA online at http://kkla.com/ and click on the "Listen Live" button at the top (remembering your respective time zone). See Cheryl's email to me below:

Cynthia

----- Original Message -----
To: Cynthia Hampton
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:20 PM
Subject: Re:

Hi Cynthia,

We got a call yesterday from the Frank Pastore radio show in LA (frankpastore.com) I think this is the radio program that you talked about. They were just floored at what is happening to us here in Canada and they have asked us to be on their live call in show at 4:25 Friday afternoon. This is a great opportunity not only to speak about the government's treatment of us, but to also allow people to become acquainted with MM Outreach. Thank you for all the help you have given us! It is very MUCH appreciated!

Love,
Cheryl

Today's "Quote Worth Re-quoting"
“Many people think they have an open mind when it is really their mouth.”

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: MM Outreach on KKLA
PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb, 2008 11:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This program was recorded and placed on the web. Listen here;

http://www.watchtowernews.org/macgregor.htm

Today's "Quote Worth Re-quoting"