TowerWatch Ministries • View topic - Need the prayers, honestly...

Former Jehovah’s Witnesses and others creating a warm Christian atmosphere

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need the prayers, honestly...
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:24 pm 

Please for renewal of my faith, it has been a very challenging year both spiritually and financially. Especially while I am trying to bring my wife out of this organization that keeps trying to pull her back into them because they say if she is not part of a new system of things that she will not have part of the ressurrection. Please pray that our spirits are united as one and I will once again be able to provide for my family.

Aaron
Another Brother in Christ

Post subject: Re: Need the prayers, honestly...
PostPosted: Mon 20 Oct, 2008 8:37 pm 

Hi Aaron,

While I was offering a prayer for you and your family, this scripture came to mind:

"Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, 'For your sake we are being killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep to be slaughtered.' No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:35-39

...which means the Watchtower organization and financial hardships can't separate you from Jesus' love, either! Nothing in this world will be able to change the fact that you are in the very palm of God's hand, and that He will engineer your circumstances according to His perfect plan. God can see the end-point, even if you can't!

Jay